Sunday, July 10, 2011

Have you had a "collision" today?

Do you ever think to yourself that there has to be more to life than what you're currently getting? I have found myself in a tidal wave of influences that are following the same thread...life is too short to "endure." We're all equipped with abilities and talents that make us unique. The challenge is to find a way to connect those things with the time we have to give...maybe during our "eight hours" of work each day and get paid for it.


I would submit that one way to make a change is to embrace the opportunities to meet new people and learn from them.  I call them collisions. When we "collide" with others, we have the opportunity to Listen, Learn and Leverage what we learn. It's a great idea.  Look for people to collide with and see what happens.  I've created something to capture these moments. Take a look: www.creatingcollisions.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment