Tuesday, February 28, 2012

My 100th Post!!!



Wow!


As I was logging in a few days ago, I realized I was approaching my 100th post on this blog. I must confess; I didn't see that coming. While I have attempted to ramp up my posting frequency, my goal was not to reach any set milestone. I just wanted to continue to better my craft and encourage those who enjoy my ramblings.


On that note, I would like to ask you a question. If you're a consistent reader, what post that you've read here comes to mind as having the most impact on you? That's not meant to be a rhetorical question. I would really love for you to go to the bottom and use the (new and improved) comment box and share your response to that question.


In recognition of my 100th post, I thought I would list the Top 10 posts so far. Keep in mind that this blog is getting up to 800 views a month. So this list changes almost monthly. If you're a consistent reader, I hope the time you give to read my musings is adding some value to your day. I decided earlier this year that I wanted my life to be a tool in God's hands to help connect people to Him and help them leverage their lives for His glory. This is one of the tools that help me accomplish that goal.



So, here's the list and don't forget to take a few seconds to give me some feedback. It helps me understand my audience better and helps me know what material makes the greatest impact.


THANK YOU!!!!




#10: Are You Cheating?

  • Who or What is the priority in your life? 

#9: Allow Me to Introduce You to Seth Godin [Video]

  • A great creative mind who challenges me to fail as fast as I can!

#8: Are You Stuck In the Mud?

  • Is your life going no where?

#7: How to Run a Half-Marathon Without Training, Part 1

  • My wife does the unthinkable...

#6: Who's Talking About You?

  • Did you know God likes to talk about you behind your back?

#5: New You Suggestion - Bible Reading Plan [Video]

  • A reading plan that has changed my life!

#4: The Family That Serves Together, Spends Time Together

  • How my family serves together and grows stronger.

#3: Why I Run In the Rain

  • Doing what you don't want to do in order to do what you do want to do.

#2: Dads Talk Purity

  • A tool I developed in preparing to have "the talk" with my oldest daughter.

#1: Have You Blown the Magical Moments?

  • I share the difference in "sending" and "putting."


No comments:

Post a Comment